What are the condiments used in cooking
There are several ways that you use condiments.
- Dips -The first way is to make a dip. Most of the time, you are going to be able to do this through adding some sour cream to any of your leftovers. You can also add the cream cheese or yogurt.
- Salads -The second way is through potato or pasta salads. This is something that you can use for your family picnic. All that you would have to do to add some mayonnaise or mustard to help add an unique taste.
- Marinades – The third way is to make a marinade. Basically, you put all of the ingredients for the marinade inside of ziploc bag with the proteins. A lot of sugar is going to burn on the grill.
- Dressing – The fourth way is through salad dressings. This is when you will mix some olive oil up with some duck sauce and vinegar. This is one of the best ways to try something new.
- Calzone – The fifth one of the ways to use condiments is to make a calzone. This is going to be using some of your leftovers. The leftovers will be a combination with some marinara.
- Pizza Sauce – The sixth way is to make some pizza sauce. All that you would have to do is to add some pesto, olive oil, or marinara to your hand pie. You could also make a dessert pizza with apple butter.
- Freeze – The seventh way is to freeze your condiments. You will need to make sure that they are not oil based because they are not going to freeze well. This can be done inside of candy mold.
- Starch – The eighth way is to add some flavor to anything that you might have in the fridge. This can include rice or pasta dishes. They can also be used inside of a stir fry.
- Sandwich – The ninth one of the ways to use condiments is through sandwiches. You can top of the sandwich with the condiments to add flavor. Some of these condiments might be mayonnaise or mustard.
- Eggs – The tenth way is to put them inside of eggs. This means that your eggs are not going to be plain. It is only going to take a few teaspoons to do so.
Cooking is and can be fun. What are the condiments you use in your cooking?