SWEEETHEAT Kansas City Classic BBQ Sauce, Vodka, Lemon Juice, Hot Pepper Sauce, Worcestershire sauce, Salt, Black Pepper
Jump to recipe
- 3 Cups Kansas City Classic bbq sauce
- 2 Cups Vodka
- 1 1/2 ounces Lemon juice
- Hot pepper sauce
- Worcestershire sauce
- salt, black pepper (SWEEETHEAT RUB)
- Fill a pint glass or goblet with 1 1/2 cups ice. Set aside.
- Combine bbq sauce, vodka, lemon juice, hot pepper sauce, Worcestershire sauce, salt, black pepper, and 1 cup ice in a mixing glass.
- Stir until chilled and strain into ice-filled pint glass or goblet.
- Garnish with a celery stalk.
© 2021 Copyright by Demond Mullen, Owner and founder of SWEEETHEAT Sauces & Rubs