Ingredients: Chicken, SWEEETHEAT Spicy Homey Honey, SWEEETHEAT Southern BBQ Blend, Baked Beans, Cole Slaw, Cheddar Cheese, Tostadas
SWEEETHEAT Chicken Tostadas
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon light brown sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups coleslaw mix
- 1 cup baked beans
- 2-2/3 cups shredded cooked seasoned with SWEEETHEAT Southern BBQ Blend rub
- 2/3 cup SWEEETHEAT Spicy Homey Honey
- 8 tostada shells
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat broiler.
- Mix first four ingredients; toss with coleslaw mix. Refrigerate until serving.
- Place beans in a small saucepan; mash with a potato masher until smooth. Cook over low heat until heated through, about 10 minutes, stirring frequently.
- In another saucepan, mix chicken and barbecue sauce; cook over medium-low heat until heated through.
- Place tostada shells on ungreased baking sheets.
- Spread with beans
- Top with shredded bbq chicken and cheese.
- Broil 3-4 inches from heat until tostada shells are lightly browned and cheese is melted, 1-2 minutes.
- Top with slaw.
- Serve immediately.