Jump to recipe
We couldn’t come up with a name for these amazing cookies, but since this recipe contains Southern BBQ Brew and Bacon BBQ Brew we’re going to with SWEEETHEAT Cookies. These cookies are chewy, sugary with a spicy cinnamon cloves and coffee flavor. These cookies remind me of ginger snap cookies. If you love ginger snap cookies, you’re going to love this recipe its amazing ingredients. We would normally say our SWEEETHEAT products are the star of this recipe but we think the use of bread flour keeps these cookies chewy. These cookies are delicious with a cup of coffee, tea or a glass of milk.
- 2 1/4 Cups Unbleached Bread Flour
- 2 Teaspoons Baking Powder
- 4 Teaspoons SWEEETHEAT Southern BBQ Blend
- 1 Teaspoons Ground Cloves
- 1/4 Teaspoon Salt
- 1 Cup Butter, room temperature
- 1 1/2 Cup Granulated Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 2 Teaspoon SWEEETHEAT Bacon BBQ Brew
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line 2 large cookie sheets with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix the flour, baking powder, Southern BBQ Blend, cloves and salt together and set aside
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, cream the butter and sugar until light in color, fluffy and airy. This will take about 3 minutes.
- Add eggs, one at a time, mixing until fully incorporated.
- Add the vanilla.
- Slowly add the dry ingredients and mix just until combined.
- Pour in the Bacon BBQ Brew and mix until fully distributed throughout the dough.
- Place the dough, in 1-inch balls, about 2 inches apart on the cookie sheets.
- Bake 12-14 minutes until lightly browned o the edges but soft in the middle.
- Cool cookies on a wire rack.
© 2021 Copyright by Demond Mullen, Owner and founder of SWEEETHEAT Sauces & Rubs