Jump to recipe
SWEEETHEAT Crab Cakes
I grew up in Maryland and the one thing Maryland is known for is crabs. This SWEEETHEAT Crab Cakes recipe uses our Savory Seafood Spice and has little to no filler. What you get it is tons of delicious lump crab meat in every bite. Serve the crab cakes with a vegetable and starch. I prefer spinach and rice.
- 1 Pound Lump Crabmeat
- 2 Slices Bread, Crust Removed
- 2 Tablespoons Mayonnaise
- 3 Teaspoons SWEEETHEAT Savory Seafood Spice
- 1/2 Teaspoon Yellow Mustard
- 1 Egg, Beaten
- Crumble bread in a large bowl.
- Mix in mayonnaise, Savory Seafood Spice, mustard and egg.
- Gently stir in crabmeat.
- Refrigerate and cover for 30 minutes.
- Use a 1/2 cup measuring cup to scoop and portion out the mixture. Form into individual cakes.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Place crab cakes onto the greased baking sheet.
- Bake the cakes on very high heat for about 12-14 minutes.
SWEEETHEAT Crab Cake
© 2021 Copyright by Demond Mullen, Owner and founder of SWEEETHEAT Sauces & Rubs