Ingredients: Eggs, SWEEETHEAT BBQ Sauce, SWEEETHEAT All Purpose Rub, Mayonnaise
SWEEETHEAT Deviled Eggs
- 9 eggs
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 tablespoons SWEEETHEAT BBQ SAUCE
- SWEEETHEAT All Purpose Rub, to taste
- 2 chives minced
- dill leaves, for garnish
- paprika, for garnish
- Boil Eggs.
- Cut each egg in half lengthwise.
- Transfer the yolks to a small bowl and mash well with a fork.
- Stir in the mayonnaise, bbq sauce, and all purpose rub until smooth.
- Pipe filling into each egg.
- Distribute dill leaves and paprika over the eggs. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until ready to serve.