Jump to recipe
SWEEETHEAT Glazed Salmon
Our SWEEETHEAT Glazed Salmon dish is delicious but oh so simple. We use 3 ingredients, salmon, SWEEETHEAT Sweeet St Louis BBQ Sauce and water to make this recipe. Once your salmon is cooked, plate it, select your sides, a vegetable and starch should suffice, and enjoy a good meal.
- 4 6 Ounce Salmon Fillets
- 1 Cup SWEEETHEAT Sweeet St Louis BBQ Sauce
- 1/2 Cup Water
- Pour SWEEETHEAT Sweeet St Louis sauce into a shallow dish that will hold all 4 salmon fillets.
- Place the salmon in the dish and marinate for 5 to 10 minutes. Turn at least once.
- Place a large non-stick skillet on the stove and heat over medium-high heat.
- Remove the fillets from the marinade. Do not discard the marinade!
- Place the salmon fillets, curved side down, in the hot, dry pan and cook for a few minutes until nicely seared.
- Turn the fillets over, reduce the heat to medium, and add the marinade and water to the pan.
- Cook 3 to 5 minutes more, until fish reaches desired doneness.
- Remove the salmon fillets to a serving plate.
- If the sauce is reduced and thickened, turn off the heat.
- Pour the sauce over salmon fillets, and serve.
© 2021 Copyright by Demond Mullen, Owner and founder of SWEEETHEAT Sauces & Rubs