SWEEETHEAT Low Country Grill
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 teaspoons SWEEETHEAT Savory Seafood Spice
- 12 small red potatoes, quartered
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1 pound smoked kielbasa
- 3 medium ears sweet corn, cut in half
- 1-1/2 pounds uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- In a large bowl, combine the oil an 1 teaspoon of Savory Seafood Spice
- Add potatoes; toss coat. Spoon onto a greased heavy duty foil.
- Fold foil around potatoes and seal tightly. Grill, covered, over medium heat for 30-35 minutes or until tender, turning once. Set aside and keep warm.
- In a small bowl, combine butter with remaining Savory Seafood Spice.
- Grill kielbasa and corn, over medium heat for 10-12 minutes or until kielbasa is heated through and corn is tender, turning occasionally and basting corn with half of the butter mixture. Keep warm.
- Thread shrimp onto 4 skewers. Grill over medium heat for 3-4 minutes on each side or until shrimp turn pink, basting with remaining butter mixture.
- Slice kielbasa into six pieces before serving.
- Carefully open foil fro the potatoes to allow steam to escape.