Ingredients: Ground pork, Ground beef, Eggs, Onion, Garlic, SWEEETHEAT All Purpose Rub, Panko breadcrumbs, SWEEETHEAT Bacon BBQ Brew BBQ Sauce
- 1 lb ground pork
- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 eggs
- 1 large onion chopped
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 4 teaspoons SWEEETHEAT All Purpose Rub
- 1/2 cup Panko breadcrumbs
- 1 cup SWEEETHEAT Bacon BBQ Brew BBQ Sauce
- Preheat your oven to 400 F degrees.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper; set aside.
- In a large bowl add all the meatball ingredients and mix well.
- Shape the meat mixture into balls around the size of a golf ball. You should get around 40 meatballs.
- Place the meatballs onto the prepared baking sheet and bake for about 30 to 40 minutes or until golden brown.
- Add bbq sauce to a pan. Bring to a boil, then turn down the heat to a simmer and cook for about 15 minutes or until the sauce has thickened and reduced by about half.
- Add the meatballs and sauce and toss them around making sure they are fully covered in sauce. Simmer for another 5 minutes.