Ground Beef, SWEEETHEAT Kansas City Classic, SWEEETHEAT All Purpose Rub, Eggs, Onions, Breadcrumbs
Jump to recipe
- 2/3 cup SWEEETHEAT Kansas City Classic BBQ sauce
- 1/3 cup salsa
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 small green pepper, finely chopped
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons SWEEETHEAT All Purpose Rub
- 1-1/2 pounds lean ground beef (90% lean)
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- In a large bowl, mix barbecue sauce, salsa and Worcestershire sauce; reserve 1/2 cup mixture for topping.
- Add bread crumbs, onion, pepper, egg and All Purpose Rub to remaining sauce mixture. Add beef; mix lightly but thoroughly.
- Place in a lightly greased 5x9 inch loaf pan or form into a loaf and place in a lightly greased 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Pour reserved sauce mixture over the meatloaf.
- Bake 45 minutes or until a thermometer reads 160°.
Homemade Savory Spiced Meatloaf with Onion and Parsley
© 2021 Copyright by Demond Mullen, Owner and founder of SWEEETHEAT Sauces & Rubs