SWEEETHEAT Kansas City Classic, Pizza Crust, Pepperoni, Spinach, Bacon, Mozzarella cheese
Jump to recipe
- 1 cup of SWEEETHEAT Kansas City Classic
- 1 tube refrigerated pizza crust
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 cups pepperoni, sliced
- 2 cups spinach, sauteed
- 3 strips of bacon, cooked and chopped
- 2 cups of mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Apply a light coating of olive oil to the interior bottom of the baking sheet or pizza stone.
- Place pizza crust on a medium baking sheet or pizza stone. Stretch dough by hand.
- Spread barbecue sauce onto pizza dough.
- Top with sauteed spinach, chopped bacon, cheese and pepperoni.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes, or until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted and bubbly.
© 2021 Copyright by Demond Mullen, Owner and founder of SWEEETHEAT Sauces & Rubs