Ingredients: Pork, SWEEETHEAT Spicy Homey Honey, SWEEETHEAT Sweeet St Louis, SWEEETHEAT Southern BBQ Blend, Red & Green Peppers, Onion, Garlic Rice
SWEEETHEAT Pork Tenderloin
- Use Southern BBQ Blend, Combination of Spicy Homey Honey & Sweeet St Louis
- 1 pork tenderloin (1 pound), cut into 1-in. cubes
- 1/2 teaspoon SWEEETHEAT Southern BBQ Blend
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1 medium red pepper, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 1/2 cup SWEEETHEAT Spicy Homey Honey
- 1/2 cup SWEEETHEAT Sweeet St Louis
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- Hot cooked rice
- Sprinkle pork with Southern BBQ Blend.
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat.
- Add pork; cook until browned, 4-6 minutes. Remove.
- In same skillet, cook onion and pepper until softened, 2-4 minutes.
- Add garlic; cook 1 minute.
- Return pork to pan.
- Stir in chicken stock.
- Cook, covered, until pork is tender for about 5 minutes.
- Stir in bbq sauces, brown sugar and soy sauce.
- Simmer, uncovered, until sauce is thickened, about 5 minutes.
- Serve with rice.