Ingredients: Chicken, Tortillas, Onions, Cheese, Avocado, Onions, Cilantro
SWEEETHEAT Pulled Chicken Tacos
- 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 2 tablespoons SWEEETHEAT All Purpose Rub
- 1/2 cup SWEEETHEAT Kansas City Classic BBQ Sauce
- Flour or corn tortillas
- 1/2 cup grated cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 cup chopped onions
- 1 medium avocado, sliced
- Put chicken in the slow cooker.
- Season the chicken with the SWEEETHEAT All Purpose Rub
- Add SWEEETHEAT Kansas City Classic BBQ sauce to the slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on high for 4 hours or low for 8 until chicken is fully cooked and can be easily shredded
- Shred chicken using two forks
- Heat tortillas according to package directions.
- Spoon chicken mixture evenly onto the center of each tortilla.
- Top with grated cheese, onions, fresh cilantro, and sliced avocado.
- Serve with lime wedges.