Ingredients: Chickpeas,Olive oil, SWEEETHEAT Spices and Rubs
SWEEETHEAT Roasted Chickpeas
- 2 (15 ounce) cans chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- SWEEETHEAT Spices and Rubs
- Pre-heat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Spread rinsed chickpeas out on a dishtowel or some paper towels and pat until they are all dry. Pick off any loose chickpea skins.
- Add the olive oil and toss to coat.
- Roast chickpeas for 20-30 minutes, or until crispy and starting to brown. Toss chickpeas or shake the tray every so often.
- As soon as the chickpeas come out of the oven add the SWEEETHEAT seasoning and mix until all chickpeas are coated.