Ingredients: Ground Turkey, SWEEETHEAT All Purpose Rub, SWEEETHEAT Kansas City Classic BBQ Sauce, Spaghetti
- 1 pound ground turkey,
- 2 tablespoon SWEEETHEAT All Purpose Rub
- 1 cup SWEEETHEAT Kansas City Classic BBQ Sauce
- 1 pound spaghetti
- Combine ground ground turkey and All Purpose Rub in a large saucepan. Cook and stir until meat is brown. Drain grease.
- Stir Kansas City Classic BBQ Sauce into the pan. Simmer spaghetti sauce for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, fill a large pot with water and bring to boil. Season liberally with salt and add spaghetti. Cook until al dente (firm but not hard), about 7 minutes, and drain
- Place spaghetti onto a plate, top with meat sauce mixture and serve.