Ingredients: Short Ribs, Orange juice, Orange zest, Sesame oil, Garlic, Green Onions, SWEEETHEAT Kansas City Classic BBQ Sauce
SWEEETHEAT Sticky Korean Short Ribs
- 6 (about 4 pounds) bone-in short ribs
- 3/4 cup orange juice
- 3/4 cup orange zest
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 4 green onions sliced thinly ( for garnish)
- 1 bottle SWEEETHEAT Kansas City Classic
- Mix orange juice, orange zest, sesame oil, chopped garlic, SWEEETHEAT BBQ Sauce in a bowl.
- Place short ribs in a non-metallic container.
- Pour marinade over the short ribs and marinate overnight or 2 hrs minimum
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Preheat grill on high, indoor or outdoor
- Grill or Sear for 3-minutes each side
- Place ribs in the oven for 4 mins.
- Serve with scallions, sliced thinly and serve hot.