Chicken broth, Onion, Italian sausage, Potatoes, Kale, SWEEETHEAT All Purpose Rub
Jump to recipe
- 6 cups chicken broth
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 (3.5 ounce) links spicy Italian sausage
- 3 large potatoes, cubed
- 1 bunch fresh kale, washed and chopped
- 1/4 cup evaporated milk
- SWEEETHEAT All Purpose Rub to taste
- Remove skin from sausage and crumble into frying pan.
- Add chopped onion, and cook over medium heat until meat is no longer pink.
- Place meat in a large pot.
- Add chicken broth and potatoes. Boil until potato is cooked.
- Add Kale. Continue boiling until kale is lightly cooked.
- Remove soup from heat, stir in evaporated milk,
- Season to taste.
SWEEETHEAT Tuscan Soup
© 2021 Copyright by Demond Mullen, Owner and founder of SWEEETHEAT Sauces & Rubs