Whiskey, Lemon Juice, SWEEETHEAT Simple Syrup
Jump to recipe
- 1 1/2 oz whiskey
- 1 1/2 oz lemon juice
- 3/4 oz SWEEETHEAT simple syrup
SWEEETHEAT Simple Syrup
- ¼ cup Spicy Homey Honey BBQ Sauce
- ¼ cup water
- 1 cup sugar
- Pour the whiskey, lemon juice, and sugar syrup into a cocktail shaker with ice cubes.
- Shake well.
- Strain into a chilled sour glass.
- In a medium saucepan combine sugar, bbq sauce and water. Bring to a boil, stirring, until sugar has dissolved. Allow to cool.
© 2021 Copyright by Demond Mullen, Owner and founder of SWEEETHEAT Sauces & Rubs