Ingredients: Chicken, SWEEETHEAT Sweeet St. Louis BBQ Sauce, Black beans, Corn, Sour cream, Romaine lettuce, Whole wheat tortillas
- 1 2-pound roasted chicken, skin discarded, meat removed from bones and shredded (4 cups)
- ½ cup Sweeet St. Louis
- 1 cup canned black beans, rinsed
- ½ cup frozen corn, thawed, or canned corn, drained
- ¼ cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 4 leaves romaine lettuce
- 4 10-inch whole-wheat tortillas
- 2 limes, cut in wedges
- Place a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add chicken, barbecue sauce, beans, corn and sour cream; stir to combine. Cook until hot, 4 to 5 minutes.
- Assemble the wraps by placing a lettuce leaf in the center of each tortilla and topping with one-fourth of the chicken mixture; roll as you would a burrito.
- Slice in half diagonally and serve warm, with lime wedges.